Tuesday, October 2, 2007

This poem is the first poem that I've made. I know it's not good. But I still have the courage to post it. I just hoping you, the reader of this blog can correct it if there's anything wrong or to improve.

People come and go,
What will happen you will never know,
You must act to achieve your goals.
We live to satisfy our soul.

I'm a very open-minded person. I accept any comment of suggestion. Please give me some comments if you could.

By,
Serene.

Have a pleasant day.

1 comment:

Selva's blog said...

Hi Serene,
Thats a simple yet meaningful poem. For a start, when it comes from your own words, it is good. I hope you will come up with any kind of writing in this blog. I really hope your form 2 friends will share their thoughts also.

Take care.
Thank you.
04.10.2007
8.10am